Before you start a step to create a new Paytm account, first begin by thinking of creating a UPI Paytm Account Via the app as well. Therefore, when using a Paytm wallet account wait to understand its benefits and how it makes the banking system look off the market. We are going to teach you how will learn and know the difference between other banks and modern online banks. The knowledge will enhance your decision on creating your new Paytm account and wallet via the web or mobile app.
To Create Your Paytm New Account Via The App
The unified Payment Interface known as UPI is the face of revolution in the financial landscape which simplifies the normal complete process of bank money transfers. These units are parts of what can make you desire to create a new Paytm account for a mobile Payment App. With Paytm UPI customers need not disturb themselves whether bear bank information details of the head such as their account number, IFSC codes, mobile numbers, bank branch office locations, etc.
That is to say, all a customer needs is steps to create a new Paytm account Paytm UPI payment app covers all other initial bank details, the account owner recipient’s phone number in your contacts, and you can efficiently perform a transfer of funds from any financial institution to another bank account with a simple tap on the Paytm app.
In light of that note, read on as we set to discuss and learn how you can create a UPI To Create A New Paytm Account Via App in this blog
All users require Paytm UPI ID to enable them access to transfer money through the UPI, Meanwhile, UPI ID can be referred to as the unique means of identification for any bank account that is used to send, receive funds, or perform any transaction between one bank account and another. Also, in UPI payment applications like those used in Paytm, all users do not need to enter the receiver’s UPU ID to send money to them.
However, if you want to send money, all that is required is for you to simply select the receiver contact number where you have to transfer money to them through Unified Paytm Identification (UPI). Similarly, to create a new Paytm account UPI PIN is on the other hand, digits of about 4-6 numbers which serve as a personal identification number that is required to transfer money via UPI. This means every Paytm account holder/user has the option to set their individual UPI PIN at will
Steps to Create A New Paytm Account
Following these simple procedures to create a new Paytm account is creating a Paytm UPI account
- The starting point while creating the Paytm wallet account is finding the download link or Paytm UPI Application using your mobile device like a smartphone or iPad.
- Select your preferred language by clicking on the item, and verify your mobile to connect your line. In case the individual possesses a phone that uses dual sim when verifying you can then decide which to use by choosing which sim slot to pick on your mobile phone number if the dual sim slot is present.
- Just after of while verifying your mobile number, you will receive an sms will be sent from your number to confirm that your number has been confirmed which is part of the major to create a new Paytm account.
- However, the next step is to select the bank account that you want to connect your UPI account using the link. Note, make sure that the mobile number registered with your bank is the same as the other number used for verification earlier.
- Meanwhile, select the bank account (not Paytm but a different account) that wish to connect with your UPI account. Be careful to make sure that the mobile number that was added when registering your bank is the same as the one you will enter, So your bank account details will now be generated from the bank database using your registered mobile number.
- Now the next step is to fill in your biography details such as your name, mobile number, date of birth, email address, house address, passport, etc.
- After you are done entering your details, your Virtual ID/UPI ID will be the next stage to be created.
- Furthermore, you would be required to create a password of 4 or 6-digit numbers, as per your preference. Caution! using these steps is mandatory only if you have not set a UPI PIN for the bank account that is linked to your profile already.
(However, Note that the virtual address that gets created using your mobile number and password that you enter will be your UPI ID and UPI password accordingly.)
This Points to Note as you continue on the UPI to create a new account creation.
Below are the points to note as you proceed on this UPI account for yourself via the Paytm mobile application
- First note that the mobile number that you entered while setting up your UPI ID must be linked to your other bank account on the steps to create a new Paytm account.
- Your UPI ID is the real unique code that is generated by the UPI app and is specific to each person who has a UPI account.
- Also, your UPI ID on Paytm is linked to your mobile number which is registered with your bank account. For instance, when your mobile number is 09876543, that will make your UPI ID appear as 09876543@paytm. Also, you can always have the option of changing your UPI ID as well.
- UPI IDs are simple to set also easy to remember when you wish to send/transfer money using UPI on the Paytm payment app, you can either choose the recipient from your phone contacts, type in their UPI ID, or enter their contact number.
- The UPI PIN should be made strictly confidential as it acts as a password to confirm the transaction of your Paytm account via your mobile payment application.
Steps to Transfer Money on your new Paytm Account Using UPI
Below are the steps which you can transfer money via UPI by following these steps:
- Step one Open a Paytm mobile payment application on your mobile phone app
- Click on ” To mobile” option on the home screen of the Paytm app
- Then enter the mobile number into the mobile app or click the received content from your phone, contact list, or from your recent Payments
- Click on pay and enter the total amount to be transferred
- Select the bank account from which you want to send the money
- Enter your security PIN to confirm the transaction and click on “confirm”
- The entered amount will now be deducted from your bank account and will be credited to the receiver’s account
- Upon completing a payment, you will immediately receive a confirmation and can access the payment history in the “Balance and History” section within the application.
Lists of importance and Benefits of Using Paytm UPI
UPI which is a unified Payment Interface comes with lots of gains which are listed or this section, and these benefits are pointed out which includes:
Simplifies, Hassle-free Online payment, and Super database security(Highly Secured)
We decided to mention a few important, gains and benefits of using a new Paytm account because it is a safe and secure mode of money transfer, it also allows you to make payments towards your bills and shop on any e-commerce website, etc.
Similarly, Paytm helps you make payments by scanning QR codes at your departmental stores such as Amason, medical centers, shopping malls, gas stations, or hospitals few benefit to Creating a new Paytm account is among a few benefits.
Wrapping up these tips on steps of Create a new Paytm account
Following these steps to create a new Paytm account for your commercial purposes as well as creating a UPI account on the said Paytm mobile application is really simple once you learn to adhere to the listed steps narrated above. This simple process if properly followed is all you need to do log in using the mobile app, as well as enter some basic information regarding your UPI account which will automatically be created once you sign in the Paytm.
Consequently, you will get your UPI account created on the Paytm application. Also, you can simply use it to make payments or set up reminders for all your bill payments such as payment of electricity, water bills, rent renewal, mobile DTH, broadband, gas, etc., and many more functions and activities you can perform when you learn these steps to create a new Paytm account.