The Nigeria Civil Defense, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is a creative Government Agency that envisages developing virile, motivated, disciplined Paramilitary Services that ensure the peace, safety, and stability of the Country.
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time appointment to fill existing vacancies in the following positions below in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps: General Duty: Category A Inspectorate Cadre
- Inspector of Corps (IC) – CONPASS 07:Applicants must be holders of NCE or its equivalent in any related field, obtained from any recognized institution.
- Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) –CONPASS 06: Applicants must be holders of a National Diploma (ND) in any related field, obtained from any recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
Assistant Cadre: Category B
1. Corps Assistant (CAII) 04 Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE / NECO, or other equivalents with a maximum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
2. Corps Assistant (CA III) – CONPASS 03 Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE / NECO, or their equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings which should include at least English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III (Artisans, Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricals, Plumbers, Carpenters, etc.).
Driver / Mechanic / Artisan: Category C
1. Corps Assistant (CA II) – CONPASS 04 Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians, etc).
2. Corps Assistant (CA III) 03 Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade III (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians, etc). N.B: National Driver’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
Nigeria Civil Defense Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present a Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and have not been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Applicants must not be members of a secret society, cult, drug addict, etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Application Deadline 21st December 2023.
Method of Application in Nigeria Civil Defense
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online (The Portal Note on 12th December 2023)
Note Candidates should note that this application is free. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
Please Note the Following
If you have to disable Do Not Disturb(limping, eyes shortness fracture, etc) you may not be accepted.
- This application is without any fees attached. Therefore, please ignore every scheme that solicits any form of payment.
- Please make sure you have a printout to keep a record of all the information and detail. Your educational document, certificate, and grades subsequently.
- You will be asked to upload an electronic passport photograph not more than 80kb in size.
If you have a question about Civil Defence, NSCDC Recruitment 2023, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall reply as soon as possible. Please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.