Interested and Qualified Candidates who wish to apply for Nigeria Police Force are to Register on the Registration portal below, as IGP Warns Impostors, Fraudsters. The Nigeria Police Force wishes to invite interested and qualified candidates of Nigerian extract to register online for admission into the 10th Regular Course Cadet Degree Programme.
POLICE ACADEMY COMMENCES APPLICATION INTO THE 10TH REGULAR COURSE CADET DEGREE PROGRAMME
The online registration process will run for six (6) weeks (from 24th July to 3rd September 2023) availing both male and female Nigerians of sound character the opportunity of serving the fatherland.
Requirements to apply for Nigeria Police force/Admission into the Academy include,
That the applicants must:
- Be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess a National Identity Number (NIN), JAMB result (2023 only) with not less than 180 marks, and must have selected Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as the first choice in the JAMB form.
- Possess a minimum of 6 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WAEC/NECO or its equivalent with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Be aged between 17-21 years by 31st October 2023.
- Be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m for females.
- Have not less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for males only)
- Not be married or pregnant at the time of admission.
- Have a valid email address and phone number.
- SSCE (WAEC/NECO) Statements of Results or certificates before 2019 will not be accepted.
The methods used to apply for Nigeria Police Force application.
All interested applicants who meet the criteria above are advised to visit the Academy’s website: polac.edu.ng and generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code which would be used to make payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N3,500) only through any commercial bank branch in Nigeria.
Successful payment will open up a form that applicants are required to fill out and upload scanned copies of their SSCE results, birth, and state of origin certificate.
Thereafter, applicants are required to print out completed online forms and guarantor forms to be filled and submitted at the Nigeria Police Academy during the physical screening.
The automated physical screening exercise will be held at the Academy and a date will be communicated in due course.
However, all successful candidates will participate in a Computer-Base Test (CBT), a subsequent Automated Medical Screening Exercise, and an Automated Interview/Selection Exercise for the Final Selection of candidates who will undergo a 5-year academic and police training leading to a bachelor’s Degree and commissioning into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police II.
The Acting Inspector-General of Police, IGP Kayode Adeolu Egbetokun, Ph.D., NPM, assures that the process will be conducted in the best tradition of transparency and accountability. He advises the applicants to be wary of online imposters, scammers, and other criminal elements who might want to take these advantage of the application process to dupe innocent applicants.
The IGP however warns that anyone found wanting in this regard will be arrested and prosecuted.
Here are The procedures To Apply For The Nigeria Police Force 2023
- Visit the NPF Recruitment online portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
- Go through the instructions outlined there before creating an account.
- Log in to your newly created account immediately.
- Fill out the application form and upload the necessary documents.
CSP OLUMUYIWA ADEJOBI, mnipr, mipra
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
Let’s encourage all the young ones to enroll in this course. Don’t cry about marginalization.