Email accounts with a large storage capacity are the most important features in selecting email for personal or official purposes. Using a free email for your business is the best package you should consider for huge storage capacity and security, Free email providers are most preferred and secure.
Email accounts/addresses are essential to every average human because with need them as big parts of our daily lives because they are used in areas like our health, Career, vocation, business, etc.
Email whichever one chooses to operate as we are going to offer, value, security, and worth is essential for you to know all about how to create, operate and secure your information on your email. An average civilized person spends about five hours or more per day checking, writing, and sending emails to their partners, colleagues, and employees, as their work and personal email.
Meanwhile, email is valuable and efficient, it’s not very secure to manage an email without appropriate security. At least you are supposed to use a standard email provider like Gmail Outlook, etc. However, email is one of the easiest ways to hack into businesses or organizations, agencies, and companies data.
So to protect your email and all the information sent therein, you need the best email accounts with a large storage capacity and secured., and the best email provider.
List of 8 email accounts with a large Storage capacity, this content is on the 8 best List of email accounts with a large Storage, and the most secure email providers. We will introduce you to all the secure email providers and help you to understand them. Also, you can pick the right email for your business, company, work, or for your organization.
Table of Contents
- What is an email provider?
- Types of email accounts
- 14 best email service and account providers
- List of Secure Email Providers
- Email accounts with a large storage capacity
- How to Choose a Secure Email Provider
- Best/Secure Email Providers for Business
We mentioned all the popular email addresses from which you can pick the right one for your needs, Let’s start the breakdown of some of the most popular and secure free email services. Meanwhile, we’ll have you look into how much storage they have, what you can be able to do with it, and why they might work for you.
Here is the list of free email accounts service with a large storage capacity
- Zoho Mail
- iCloud Mail
- Yahoo Mail
Gmail is one of the best if not the best well-known and widely-used email services out there. It is part of Google’s suite of services, and there are several reasons it’s so popular. When you decide to operate a free email with multiple features, then you should look out for G-SUIT, Gmail is most likely your best option.
Below are exciting features/functions of Gmail
- Google allows users to schedule emails to send at a certain time and snooze them so you don’t lose track of any of your emails. and it will help you customize your email notifications.
- Gmail has a large storage capacity for attachments through Google Drive( you can save docs there so they won’t clutter up your local computer storage).
- Most of all you can use smart compose(like auto-complete) to help you any time you wish to write your email faster- and you would even translate your message right in Gmail(under the three dots- “Translate message”).
- Google email allows you and other users to read pane features so that they can see their inbox and other emails they are reading at the same time (all you need to do is go to Setting-Readin Pane and choose where you want it).
- There are advanced search options available( all you need to do is just click the down arrow on the right of the search bar)
- However, Gmail is one of the email accounts with large Storage With Gmail, you can use the reading pane feature so that you can see in addition to regular search functionality, you can also find emails by date( and it will search in just display those messages).
- Gmail has good security, and you can send/receive money through your email. It also has” Confidential mode” and with a Gmail account, you can set expiry times on any message if you want.
- Similarly, some other cool features of Gmail are, Customizing the amount of time you have to undo sent emails to disappear, auto-advance through your inbox(under the Advance tab in Settings) Offline mode, and dragging email between tabs.
- Gmail is an email accounts with a large Storage capacity that would give you 15GB of free storage. Now while that sounds like a lot, keep in mind that it’s used by Google Photos, Google Drive, and any other Google tools you may like to use as well.
- However, on email accounts with large Storage Gmail if wish to create a Gmail account it will allow you to have multiple gigabytes of photos on your computer in Google Photos, You might strain your email storage Capacities.
Proton (formerly ProtoMail) is a great option for the average email user who doesn’t need any organization or hacker snooping through their emails. However, as we are discussing email accounts with large Storage we also look into email security, Proton doesn’t have to possess the tightest security on the planet, but it’s more than enough for the average user.
Proton is an open-source, encrypted, and free email provider that is based in Switzerland ( brought to you by the famous CERN -the European Organization for Nuclear Research) and it gives users all the benefits of Swiss law and privacy/Security.
Proton Features: As email accounts with a large storage capacity
Proton is one of those emails accounts with a large storage capacity that has excellent storage space also, it’s not only an encrypted email service but it’s one of the most well-known web-friendly emails. Let us see why it’s so:
- Proton is one of the famous emails because of its encrypted service (uses end-to-end and zero-across encryption standards to protect all emails).
- ProtonMail is a free plan email address you can get, which can save about 150 messages a day,3 folders/labels, and limited support.
- ProtoMail would not ask you to provide any personal information when signing up for an account.
- It uses fairly robust PGD encryption standards.
- The Proton web client, their encryption algorithms, and the iOS code are all open source.
- The Photon email address is stripped from all emails you can include as email accounts with large storage capacity.
- The Proton Bridge feature lets you use it with other email clients, email accounts with a large Storage capacity (meaning it can pull any other email from other clients and lets you have imported contacts from them).
- For any user that is seeking to find email accounts with large storage capacity, you can try Proton email which can allow you to send messages with Proton “self-destruct” after a specified amount of time.
- The email allows you to send encrypted emails to any group of people who don’t use Proton.
- Address Verification lets you save your signed key into a digitally signed contract so that t key can not be tampered by anyone with once it’s verified(which replaced earlier methods of making encryption key management automatic and invisible to the user).
However, if you are looking for email accounts with large storage capacity, the ProtonMail will help prevent man in Middle attacks, Create Proto Mail Account here
Looking for a powerful email service then consider Outlook email service which can offer you tons of features plus the ability to integrate with your bunches of business-friendly applications Outlook is a good option for the choice.
Using Outlook email is not as simple as other emails like Gmail, the reason you can do more with Outlook. Many companies like multinational companies operate Outlook for their email sophisticated and secure, and it offers a robust calendar, task manager, and other Outlook customized features of Outlook email service.
Let us see some of the customizable features of Outlook and Other best-selling points
- Outlook allows you to create new meetings/tasks/contacts right from your inbox(no switching windows involved).
- Outlook can also share or assign tasks(like a to-do) with your coworkers, and you can also share your calendar with them.
- with Outlook you can make your own custom rules(like it allows you to send email from A folder to the other folder, and so on). Outlook email offers you a special feature that you can also customize your notifications, as well as how you see your messages(like changing the text color for A sender, and so on).
- Microsoft email can offer you easy access to create custom email templates if you wish to send messages where the content doesn’t often change (save yourself the extra typing messages)
- Schedule emails to be delivered exactly when you want, and snooze them so that you can read them later without losing track of the emails. These are some of the features that we list in Outlook among email accounts with a large storage capacity.
- Choosing Outlook as your email address allows you to set up messages alert(never miss a Vip email again), and use flags and categories to help you keep all your important mail and organize your email inbox.
- Integrates easily with other Microsoft products (for example if someone sends you a Word doc as an attachment, you can open it right in Outlook without PDF).
- Outlook emails allow you to create a new contact, you only need to drag and drop the email from them into the contacts tab, and voila as you have created it yourself.
- You can also use sticky notes as reminders ( all you do is just type Ctrl+Shift_N from anywhere on Outlook’s interface, and there your note is sent.)
Outlook is among the email accounts with a large storage capacity, on the storage front, Outlook offers 15GB storage capacity for Free at the same capacity as a Google email account.
Outlook is often described as a Feature-rich email address and you can sign up Here if you want to give Outlook a try, you can Sign Up Today. Email accounts with a large storage capacity
Zoho Mail is another on the list of best free/secure email addresses that offers a storage capacity of 5 GB not too bad though, ZohoMail also offers encrypted email security. However, we include it on our list of email accounts with a large storage capacity because of a great option for startups and small businesses.
Let us look into a quick run-down of some advantages of Zoho Mail features.
- You can create up to 25 business addresses with Zoho Mail( so instead of @zoho.com, you can simply have @tastyretbakery.Com, However, whatever your business name is Zoho is good to go)
- Zoho offers you easy management of all your tasks, calendar, notes, and documents (easy Google Drive integration)from your inbox
- Also, ZohoMail is among the email accounts with a large storage capacity that fully encrypted all your data, and privacy is guaranteed.
- With this email Migrating your email from your previous email service is easy with their built-in tool.
- Social Media-style Streams” help you communicate and collaborate with teammates
- ZohoMail help you in organizing/sort your attachment by type
Am sure you will be interested to sign up for Zoho mail in a blink.
AOL email is one of the first email service accounts with AOL.
Since then, the world seems to have moved on-but AOL hasn’t been completely left behind. The Long-time email provider has kept their straightforward service up-to-date and relevant. It’s especially useful if you just want to use your service to send and receive emails.
AOL Features: Email accounts with a large storage capacity
So here are features why you might want to consider AOL
- Just to best has to come out and say it first: AOL mail has unlimited storage space. It’s the only one, as far as I can assure you. It also has a pretty generous 25 MB attachment limit.
- It has all your typical( and to be expected) spam and Virus protection, along with other basic features like a spell-checker and filters that let you sort incoming emails.
- You can also use its panel to stay organized, which has quick links to the to-Do feature, calendar, and blog.
- AOL grants you reading pane mode(so you can read an email without leaving your inbox-the mail appears to the side)
- You can create customized folders to further organize messages(although this feature is not as sophisticated as Gmail’s or even Outlook email)
- AOL email stationery lets the user to customized their email template with theme, style, and so on so you can make your email extra festive for holidays, birthdays, and more.
- It supports POP and IMAP protocols(which let you download emails onto your machine so you can access them even without the internet). Email accounts with a large storage capacity
While AOL mail isn’t too fancy, it is great for basic emailing functionality. The unlimited storage feature also makes it stand out and helps it remain relevant. Email accounts with a large storage capacity
Want that endless storage space? You can get an Account Here.
If you’re all about the Apple ecosystem, then you might want to consider using iCloud or your iPhone or Apple PC. The email interface is awesome and very enjoyable to use. Also, iCloud is among the email accounts with a large storage capacity that offers 5 GB of memory storage.
iCloud features and some of the other accessories.
- There are no advertisements- compose on your iCloud emails
- The email keyboard is helpful with shortcuts for efficient emailing
- Spam filtering (auto and manual)-You can also set up rules to block any email from anywhere you don’t want and tag it as spam.
- With iCloud, you can clean your storage, and a minimalist interface(think Apple design aesthetic)
- You can also mark the certain sender as VIPs and iCloud mail will send their email to a special folder
Therefore, if you want to give iCloud mail a try, you can click here to create
With Yahoo! mail you Can’t just hear the yodeller signing out “Yahoo” Well, that one among other awesomeness of mail.
At any rate, Yahoo offers an impressive 1TB of storage with is equivalent to (1000 GB), second only to AOL’s unlimited storage capacity. Similarly, Yahoo! is among the main email accounts with a large storage capacity for memory and security.
Below here are some other cool Yahoo! mail features As email accounts with a large storage capacity
Customizable inbox and layout
Easy calendar integration, right from your inbox (a user can also use Google Calendar and any other iCall as well).
Integrate your other email service (like Gmail. AOL, Outlook) and others also, you can manage all your inboxes in one place like a folder.
Yahoo! is indeed one of the emails accounts with a large storage capacity that will help to organize your email into view in the left panel example, Photo, Documents, Receipt, Travel info, and so on)
In other words, Yahoo! mail offers customizable out-of-office responses to your sender, Get an account now.
GMX mail offers a little bit of everything- and with 65GB of free storage, plus attachments up to 50MB, it’s a very reasonable free email option. GMX is one of the Email accounts with a large storage capacity.
Let’s consider why the email might be one of the best:
- The GMX encryption option- stay safe(along with its inbuilt antivirus software and spam filter)
- You can have up to 100 different aliases if you need to receive emails from different addresses all in one place(like support, team, help, and so on)The MailCheck extension for Chrome makes sure you’re notified when you get GME as an email accounts with a large storage capacity then try to get a new GMX email account.
- GMX’s ability to organize all emails from your other account is the reason why the GMX fall among email accounts with a large storage capacity.
- Customizable filter setting(create your own, or use the ones GMX provides)
- Robust search, online calendar, and easy-to-use contacts feature
Does GMX sound like your ideal email provider? You can sign up for an account here.